Questions to Ask Your Doctor
Get a printable version here to bring with you to your next appointment.
Recent studies have found that patients who went to their doctor appointments knowing what they want to ask were more satisfied with their care. Your list of questions might include the following:
- What are the treatment options for my type of psoriasis?
- What are the potential benefits and risks?
- What will the treatment cost?
- How quickly will I see results?
- How long is this treatment effective for most people?
- If I decide against this treatment, what are my other options?
- How frequently am I likely to have flare-ups? Can I do anything to make them less intense?
- What can I do beyond medical treatment to help keep my skin clear?